Dreams Placement Hub – Our client, a Bakery located in Ilupeju, Lagos is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role below:
Job Title: Bakery Manager
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Bakery Manager will:
- Supervise a team of bakers and perform other duties to ensure that customers’ needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
- Be efficient and friendly with strong focus on food quality and customer satisfaction.
- Be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Supervising the display finished products.
- Test ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Be an experienced Leader who can bake without supervision and will lead and supervise the entire production process of all our Bread Products from Start to Finish to ensure the achievement of all operational targets
- Execute and improve recipes, perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products and enhance food presentation.
- Keep records relating to inventory and daily production information.
- Supervising the cleaning and restocking of Inventory and ensuring that all equipment are sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Trains new workers.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
- Meticulous attention to detail, especially with regard to food hygiene and safety.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years or more experience in a Baking/Management role
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th August, 2021.