Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Ropay is a Payroll Management software for SMEs and Freelancers in Africa. At Ropay, we are building technologies that will shape how payroll and payment will be made? How are we building this? We are making use of AWS Cloud solutions to build out our technology stack. From Elastic Beanstalk to AWS serverless applications, we make use of them to build our technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer (PHP+Python)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for someone to work on our development tea who can work closely with the tech lead to build and manage a stable technology infrastructure for the company.
- This role is ideal for someone who has deep knowledge of Cloud Architecture, Platforms, and best engineering practices.
- Our ideal candidate is an individual who likes to build software with good results with in-depth experience, delivery, and excellence.
- As a backend developer, you will be required to build out scalable solutions, and maintain our current source code and architecture.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Ability to build and deploy CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge and understanding of AWS Cloudwatch, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, EC2, and SNS is a plus but not required
- Understanding of Cloudformation Scripting/YAML is a plus but not required.
- Understanding of PHP and Python Programming Language.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including, Laravel, fat-free framework, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
N180,000 – N350,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Selecting the role advertised as the position
Application Deadline 10th May, 2022.