Passage Nigeria – We are one of West Africa’s leading communications services provider. Our services are solutions to modern day life’s communications challenges and integral to everyday’s life. At Passage, our sole purpose is as simple as being ambitious, to deliver convenience, happiness and peace of mind through using the power of technology to make your business, family and the world better. Passage Nigeria is a licensed ISP business in Nigeria and other part of West Africa such as Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: B2B Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a Telecommunications company looking for suitable candidate who has a deep knowledge of the Telecoms and I.T industry, a passion for sales an excellent communication skill and intends to grow our sales revenue.
- Identify IT issues and provide solutions as required
- Consult with clients for their IT needs
- Selling the company’s products such as internet services to businesses, Passage Mobile, I.T solutions and voice telephony.
- Maintain and grow sales relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop, implement and report on marketing plans and sales strategies to achieve business goals.
- Develop sales presentations, proposals and other materials to illustrate the benefits from the use of goods and services.
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Answering any technical questions the client might have.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- A University Degree or HND in Business or other relevant field is required.
- Excellent communication skills in English ( both in writing and speaking)
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Ability to stay updated with technology
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively.
- 2-3 years of B2B sales experience in a technical or telecoms occupation is required.
- A keen interest in telecoms and IT solutions.
- Ability to work unsupervised with high levels of productivity.
N80,000 Basic per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th November, 2021.