Aviation Technician at TotalEnergies
TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aviation Technician
Offer ID: 70609BR
Location: Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja
Metier: Terminal Operations
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Ensure that fuelling equipment in Abuja Aviation Depot are always in functional state.
- Ensure that QC checks on the equipment are carried out regularly as specified in JIG, MOCQAT and equipment manufacture.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with company’s HSEQ norms and standards.
- Ensure proper deployment of all applicable preventive maintenance in the depot.
- Does troubleshooting and fault diagnosis on depot equipment.
- Prepares weekly maintenance report and assist Depot Supervisor on depot related matters.
- Keep an update-to-date maintenance record of all equipment in line with the company procedures and as specified in JIG and MOCQAT.
- Maintain all fixed and mobile facilities at Abuja Aviation Depot
- Carry out regular inspection of pumps, meters, strainers, valves and gauges as well as calibration follow up on SCB and QC equipment.
Context and Environment:
- The job is situated at the Abuja International Airport and involves constant report, checks on the status of the refuelling equipment and routine maintenance of the facilities.
- OND in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Competency in maintenance on operation equipment
- Previous experience in an auto workshop will be an added advantage
- Valid driver’s license
- 1 – 2 years postgraduate experience in similar position
- Proficiency in schematic diagram and MS Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Aviation Technician at TotalEnergies
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.