Sweet Nation Foods Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of specialty food snacks to the Abuja market. Our product line includes over 80 flavors of popcorn. Our mission is to enrich lives and create new and memorable food experiences through our unique and diverse selection of premium quality snacks and confections. We are a small company with a big heart that is obsessed with bringing our clients variety and premium-quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
Job Type: Full Time
Unit: Account & Finance
Reports to: Head, Account & Finance
- The Auditor shall assist in overseeing the financial transactions of the company, developing budgets, monitoring transactions, preparing financial reports and carrying out audit on all divisions.
- Ensure accurate Financial Reporting, Examining all financial records and statements for accuracy.
- Ensure update financial information including Quarterly results, Annual reports, Tax Fillings and remittances and Audit reports.
- Maintain accurate historical records.
- Check all employee bank details and salary as sent by the Finance manager.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Reconcile Administrative Expenses.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Scrutinize expense claim and ensure proper and well receipted retirement by employees.
- Inventory management and Asset audit reconciliation.
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
Qualifications / Experience
- A B.Sc in Account.
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience in similar role.
Competencies / Skills:
- Proven work experience as an Auditor or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using accounting software, such as Xero
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power Poin
- Microsoft Offices ( word, excel, power point)
- Time Management
- Ability to learn fast and maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
- Honest and Integrity.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.