The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
To fulfil its mission and mandate, the Bible Society of Nigeria with the Bible Guest House, Research and Development Center is recruiting experienced and qualified Christian professionals from different work spheres to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Audit Assistant
Location: Wuse Zone 5, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Auditing of the activities of assigned BSN depots and Areas in the Northern part of Nigeria, and the Guest house in Abuja.
- Ensure strict adherence to necessary controls put in place to detect and prevent errors and frauds early.
- Report every observed variance or breach of BSN and Bible Guest House operational standards promptly and effectively.
- Ensure strict compliance with BSN and Bible Guest House policies.
- Monitor staff advances and recovering debts and report the true state of same to the Divisional Manager.
- Good and practical knowledge of accounting software preferably Sage 50.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Must be self-driven with ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a committed and exemplary Christian.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates resident in Abuja or neighboring states should send their Cover Letter and updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th August, 2021.