Associate Professors at Nile University of Nigeria
Nile University of Nigeria is a fast-growing private higher education institution located in Abuja. The University was founded in 2009 and is a member institution of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest Pan-African network of Higher Institutions. Nile University has over 6,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 38 undergraduate programs across six faculties, as well as 51 postgraduate programs across six faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Professor
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to engage highly competent and result-oriented Associate Professors to join our dynamic academic faculties at Nile University of Nigeria. Eligible candidates with strong personal & professional integrity are advised to apply to the following academic departments:
Faculty of Management Sciences:
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Estate Management
- Public Administration
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences:
- English Language and Communication Studies
- Political Science and International Relations
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Mass Communication
Faculty of Engineering:
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Information & Communication Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Civil Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering
Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences:
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Sciences
- Cyber Security
College of Health Sciences:
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Public Health
Faculty of Law:
- Public & International Law
- Private & Islamic Law
Qualification & Experience
- The candidate must be a Reader with a Ph.D. Degree and evidence of at least 10 years of post-qualification experience in teaching, research, and administration.
- The candidate must have a record of substantial publications in reputable journals and evidence of undergraduate and postgraduate supervision.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and accurately complete tasks, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Affiliation with a Professional body
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to contribute to the achievement of the Institution’s Development Plan and the institution’s strategic planning processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email. For instance, Associate Professor- Software Engineering Department.
Application Deadline 14th April, 2023.
- Your application must include the following:
- Your current Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a PDF, saved with your full name.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in a PDF).
- Names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Associate Professors at Nile University of Nigeria
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.