Associate, Business Developer at Netford Consulting
NetFord Consulting is a recrcuiting company that meet staffing needs of companies in Benin City, Edo State Nigeria. The company specialize in company staffing, capacity building buiding, staff training and corperate brading.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Business Developer
Location: Benin, Edo
This role reports to: The Commercial Manager
- This role establishes, maintains and mobilises his team to build relationships with MDC/SSD Operators and their ceded customers with a bid to improve product availability, outlet activation and to increase sales, market share and profit within his/her territory.
Other duties include:
- Implementation of the Company's selling process, customer and call planning and related documentation.
- Achievement of market leadership in every outlet and in the territory through market place execution, understanding of the market and personal integrity.
- Development and maintenance of strong relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Identification of opportunities for further growth in the territory.
- Use of work time wisely and productively.
- Achievement of commercial objectives for the territory including product availability and customer satisfaction.
Other Responsibilities include:
- May undertake additional responsibilities and or projects relevant to the role and ensure a solid personal development.
- Commits and complies with the Company's policies, procedures, processes and guidelines.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree relevant to Commercial
- Personal Organization; time and task management.
- Company systems and procedures.
- Setting targets for outlets.
- Overcoming barriers to selling.
- Negotiating effectively.
- Understands what drives sales in outlet.
- Understanding customer financial levers.
- Territory understanding.
- Communication skills to understand customer needs.
- Ability to describe product and solution features/benefits as they relate to customer needs.
- Route / call planning.
- Financial administration per Company policies and procedures.
- Company's selling processes.
- Presenting products / solutions effectively.
N20,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th April, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Associate, Business Developer at Netford Consulting
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.