Geosine Synergy Resources Limited is a leader in providing a fully integrated compressed natural gas (CNG) solution for the Nigerian commercial and industrial markets. Our primary business is the creation of a “Virtual Natural Gas Pipeline” through the compression, transportation and integration of CNG for the energy services, mining, forestry and industrial sectors. Our solutions target diesel and propane fuel displacement projects to lower operating costs and reduce environmental impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Surveyor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Undertaking land surveying/topographic/hydrographic/measured building surveys, using a variety of specialist equipment and technology, such as DGPS, Drone Mapping etc.
- Analysing data using plans, maps, charts and software such as AutoCAD and ARCGIS (geographic information systems) programs
- Preparing survey drawings, presenting data to clients and writing reports.
- Advising about technical matters and whether construction plans are viable.
- The job combines working in an office with working outdoors on sites.
- You’ll need to travel to sites and sometimes work away from home for stretches of time. Depending on the job, you may need to work shifts or out of hours.
- HND / BSc in Surveying & Geoinformatics, Geospatial Sciences, or a related field.
- Minimum of one year work experience.
- Numeracy and the ability to make mathematical calculations
- The ability to understand and interpret data
- Client management/customer service skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organisation and time management
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Driving skills with a valid driver’s licence is an added advantage (Optional)
- Lateral and logical thinking
- Cutting-edge IT skills and confidence with new technology
- Problem solving and analysis
- Attention to details
- Salary: N70,000 monthly.
- Attractive Salary + Site Allowances.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.