Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture Company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Showroom Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Ensure all property Hydropower, Bulb & AC in the showrooms are working effectively
- Supervise daily operations at the showroom and ensure proper arrangements at all times
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Coordinate the distribution of fliers to customers
- Carry out price tag checks and arrangements regularly
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Ensure the showroom is neat and tidy to attract clients and encourage them to patronise the business
- Maintain cleanness of the entire showroom including crafts and furniture.
- Supervise cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Assist in planning and implementing store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Assist to supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the showroom manager to supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Minimum of First Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Must reside in Lekki or its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Assistant Showroom Manager-Lekki” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th January, 2022.