Assistant Manager – Power & Utilities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Power & Utilities
Location: Apapa Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- To oversee and optimize utilities (Boilers, Air compressor, Water Treatment, ETP, etc.) and power (all generators) performance and liaise with all relevant stakeholders to drive reliability for utilities and power equipment.
- Ensure that all Boilers, Compressed air systems, water treatment plant, Generators, Effluent Treatment Plant, and associated equipment are operated per OEM standard and best practices as aligned with FMN management.
- Deliver set KPIs and targets in the power and utilities space.
- Liaise with Technical Manager and extended technical teams to continuously improve state of asset in the power and utilities space.
- Liaise with Technical Manager and all relevant stakeholders – procurement, stores, etc. especially site operations teams to always support availability of all power and utilities equipment while proactively mitigating downtimes as much as possible.
- Ensure overall asset care/maintenance for all utilities and power equipment under your purview. This includes spares-part planning, cost management, inventory, maintenance execution, etc. as designated.
- B.Eng / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related Engineering course.
- Certificate of membership with Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) will be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferably similar responsibility of managing Outsourced Employees.
- At least 5 years cognate experience.
- Oversee and supervise plant operations.
The Person must:
- Have good communication skills.
- Have solid problem-solving skills and be action driven.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess excellent leadership skills.
- Have good planning and organizational capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Assistant Manager – Power & Utilities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.