At Elizade Nigeria Limited, we are a team working together and taking the lead to the future of mobility, enriching lives around the nation with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people while building an organisation that is sustainable and value generating. Through our commitment to quality, constant innovation and respect for our customers, we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Brand & Market Development
- Coordinates internal and external marketing;
- Manage projects and develop marketing campaigns and proposals;
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audiences;
- Write and proofread marketing blogs and articles;
- Coordinate events and product exhibitions;
- Contribute during brainstorming sessions with the team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable plans in a fiscally responsible manner;
- Prepares Marketing bi-weekly and monthly reports for management review
- Manage Agency Relationships
- Ensure Vendor Registration, SLA, Compliance, Quality and Payment for requested jobs.
- Ensure that customer focus is promoted throughout the organization.
- Create communications and operations plans; monthly and weekly plan aligning with the General Marketing Calendar
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submits reports of performance;
- Coordinate the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts;
- A Degree in Marketing, or any other relevant program.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th January, 2022.