Assistant Manager at Ique Security Service Limited
How to Apply
Ique Security Service Limited, an outsourcing consulting firm, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- An assistant manager is usually responsible for scheduling employees, training new employees, and hiring new employees. Depending on the industry they may also be asked to handle escalated customer complaints as they often work in a customer facing role.
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new employees.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
- Overseeing retail inventory.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedule.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with 0 – 1 year relevant work experience.
N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Assistant Manager at Ique Security Service Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.