Skoolmedia is an Education Tchnology infrastructure company driven by innovation & creativity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an assistant finance manager with excellent administrative and analytical financial skills to join our team.
- Assistant finance managers are expected to examine and compile financial reports and be well acquainted with governmental regulations.
- To ensure success, assistant finance managers should be very detail-oriented and be problem-solvers.
- They must also have strong mathematical and report writing skills.
- Be wary of candidates who lack an investigative nature.
- Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of a company.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, and forecasts for the business to ensure financial stability.
- Drafting procurement processes and signing off on purchase orders.
- Managing and monitoring metrics, KPI tracking, and reports for the financial department.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Providing training to staff members regarding financial processes.
- Drafting budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and reports required by regulatory authorities.
- Managing the risks involved in the financial activities of the business.
- Estimating short and long-term financial objectives by setting performance targets.
- Compiling financial reports and supervising month-end processes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Must be a chartered acountant.
- 5 years of experience in a senior financial position.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in financial planning software such as Microsoft Excel and SAP.
- The ability to work independently.
- A good understanding of financial management obligations, especially statutory obligations and requirements.
- Be an analytical thinker with strong investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th January, 2022.