Assistant Account Manager at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
Coleman Technical Industries Limited (“Coleman”) was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975 and started production in 1996 with the principal operation of manufacturing of electrical wires and cables that meet international standards for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Account Manager
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and evaluate all accounting procedures and policies to ensure transactions are accurately and completely captured.
- Attending to tax related issues and audit enquiries.
- Ensuring all documents and their respective supports are filed appropriately.
- Tracking all receivables and liasing with appropriate departments for collections.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Payroll preparation and ensure payment are made as at when due.
- Reconcile bank statement, cash accounts, account receivable and payable balances on a weekly basis.
- Asset management (Posting of monthly depreciation, amortization and disposal).
- Follow-up with banks for excess charges detect in the course of reconciliation.
- Preparation of budget and monitoring.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Assistant Account Manager at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.