Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (CATERPILLAR INC, MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LEGRAND, GE LIGHTING, KAESER COMPRESSORS, THYSSENKRUPP), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for all Fixed asset procedures and control.
- Ensure all fixed assets are properly classified, categorized and recorded in the AX System
- Conduct periodic audits, spot checks and physical verification and counting to ensure compliance and fixed asset policies.
- Liaise with Line Manager to ensure asset written-off are properly disposed off physically and on the system with management approval.
- Prepare routine AC maintenance schedule, Planning, and reports.
- Ensure 100% scan and uploads of Tools and Toolboxes in the AX System.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any discipline.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in a similar industry.
- Demonstrable proficiency in use of MS Office tools.
- Must possess solid knowledge of fixed Asset best practices and trends which support implementation of effective partnering.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Problem solving
- Analytical Thinking.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Collaboration and Teamwork
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th May, 2022.