EMC supports African artists by providing a strong platform to achieve their aspirations through a one-stop solution for funding, content creation and management, distribution, and integrated marketing. EMC is part of a group of companies that are in possession of various renowned labels across the globe. This group has been in the industry for 20+ years and has some of the world’s biggest executives, producers, artists, and labels across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Artiste Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Report to the lead of operation
- With rich resources in artists, artists management include finance, events, negotiation, promotion, marketing.
- Social media/ platforms/ Tik Tok/ YouTube operation and management of artist.
- Explore business opportunities for artists. Such as endorsement.
- Artists’ public relations work, and crisis management. Dealing with negative news.
- Co-work with relevant departments to promote the growth of artist popularity and income.
- Artist fans management
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Good communication skills, especially the communication with artist.
- Rich resources in music and entertainment industry.
- Many years of artist management experience
USD1,000 – USD2,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.