Easy Music Corporation supports African artists by providing a strong platform to achieve their aspirations through a one-stop solution for funding, content creation and management, distribution, and integrated marketing. EMC is part of a group of companies that are in possession of various renowned labels across the globe. This group has been in the industry for 20+ years and has some of the world’s biggest executives, producers, artists, and labels across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Artiste Management Director
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to CEO
- Charge for the artist management department.
- Formulate the artist management strategy and lead the artist to implement
- Social media/ platforms/ Tik Tok/ YouTube operation and management of artist.
- Explore business opportunities for artists. Such as endorsement.
- Artists’ public relations work, and crisis management. Dealing with negative news.
- Bring revenue growth to the company by increasing the value of artists
- Responsible for talent artist discovery, artist management, including artist finance, events, external negotiation, artist promotion and marketing
- Fans management
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Years of artist management experience
- Have resources in music industry, Europe and North American resources as a Plus.
- Lagos based.
- Good English level both in expression and writing.
- Excellent staff management skills and driving ability.
- Familiar with copyrights business
- Good communication skills, especially communication skills with artist.
- Very familiar Nigerian or Ghanaian record label industry and music industry.
$1,500 – $5,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.