Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Artisan – Packaging
Job ID: 30012568
Location: Ilesa Brewery, Osun
Job Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Comply with safe, health and environmental procedures and legislation.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Identification of unsafe practices through SIO’s
- Safety inspections conducted
- Safe maintenance practices audited
- Adherence to PPE policies
- Maintenance tools are in good working order
- Identify defective plant, and report these through to the Maintenance Controller to assist with resolution
- Assisting the Process Artisan/Machine specialist in executing running repairs on shift
- Carrying out the required quality checks and analyses and recording the results on the appropriate information system
- The list of quality checks to be executed is contained in the work instruction
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Where problems occur, use the VPO problem solving tools to resolve and record the issues
- Manage Machines according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best)
- Key Function is to Carry out repairs / maintenance.
- Actively participate in team meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions
- Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems, and improvement opportunities
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute to achieving it
- Make use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of National Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- 1 year on the job training, SKAP Completed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th May, 2022.