Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager – East
- Achieve the sales volume by category in each of the distributor territories.
- Ensure that the KPIs for direct-to-retail redistribution (van sales, open market sales) are delivered by sales teams.
- Ensure effective coverage of the entire area through direct to retail redistribution supported by a network of approved sub-distributors.
- Coach and mentor SDOs in all aspects of distribution operations to achieve their monthly / annual KPIs.
- Lead the creation of Joint Business Plans with each distributor to formalize and track the performance against the agreed targets and objectives.
- Responsible for the SOP of each direct-to-retail team including route plans and correct use of the Sales Automation tool.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- B.Sc or HND
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in FMCG Sales in a blue chip FMCG company.
- Have experience in redistribution sales (including route planning) and managing a large Key Distributor.
- MBA is an added advantage.
The Person must:
- Show evidence of a strong coaching and mentoring capability.
- Be capable of leading people and delivering value through people.
- Speak Igbo language fluently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply