Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited is a member of Niyya Farm Group Limited involved in manufacturing fruit juices from natural raw fruits and production of different variants of Yoghurts / Dairy products located in Kaduna, Northwest Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role player will be responsible for planning, delivering sales revenue growth targets, through effective development and management of a sales team in their assigned territory.
- The role player will manage all aspects of running an efficient sales team: including hiring, supervising, coaching, motivating, and leading direct reports as well as implementing sales strategies / programs for the Company.
- Service existing accounts obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Partner with product supply chain services team, logistics, and warehouse to ensure product availability.
- Coordinate and follow up with the storehouse supervisor to ensure that adequate inventory stock of product is maintained for the area in order to meet the sales delivery schedules and provide the distributors with superior levels of service and meet the needs of the customer
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers while carrying on regular fieldwork with the team to ensure all agreed sales initiatives are properly executed; provide feedback to Distributor and the sales team for improvement.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports (DRAR), weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the area
- Assist distributors to shore up secondary sales and ensure the sustained increase of the company’s market share in key units within assigned territory.
- Identify opportunities to continually increase the company’s market share through identification of untapped channels and new routes, understanding of customer business drivers and new product launches etc.
- Develop the necessary Area Sales Management organization structure and ensure the right caliber of staffing and appropriate training to meet all job requirements.
- Provide leadership so that staff are well motivated and engaged to stay and contribute effectively to the company.
- while monitoring competition by obtaining current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Monitors redistribution effectiveness and efficiencies of Distributors.
Job Requirements (Qualification & Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- 3 – 5 years experience in Food & Drinks Company or an FMCG in territory & distributor management with a proven track record of success
- Possess a clear understanding of the above-market framework, route to market a new way of working
- Good understanding of Supply Chain & Finance
- Understanding of Sales Research tools and information analysis
- Ability to engage with high level internal & external partners’ stakeholders (Customers, and Suppliers)
- Proven people leadership skills with the ability to motivate and energize field force team & target driven.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- IT Skills
- Excellent data software skills will be added advantage
- Good presentation skills
- Self-motivated and a Team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th January, 2022.