Industries Safety Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s largest independent safety solutions provider. It is the market leader in all safety products. Safety Nigeria is Nigeria’s online industrial safety, marine and tools shop and industrial supplies one stop shop. Industries Safety Nigeria’s online store safetynigeria.com stocks a full of safety gears, marine supplies, instrumentation and calibration devices, traffic safety products, fire safety products, safety signs, janitorial and cleaning chemicals, etc.
Safety Nigeria which operates from its Head office in Lagos, and its showroom in Port Harcourt also has presence in major cities in Nigeria, and Africa at large. We import, stock and supply high quality and durable personal protective equipment PPE, marine products, security products, fire equipment, professional power tools, hand tools, building materials, automotive, outboard engines for boat & marine supplies, home & industrial cleaning machines, industrial supplies, etc. Our products and services except otherwise stated come with manufacturer’s warranty.Safety Nigeria is authorised dealer, and also represents local and foreign companies in Nigeria. We represent major brands such as 3M, Abus, Safety Jogger, Ansel, Beta, Stanley, Bosch, Fischer, Makita, ESAB brennenstuhl, Einhell Germany AG, DEUTZ AG, Stihl, Liqui-Moly & many more in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Manager
Locations: Ketu, Oshodi, Surulere, Victoria Island, Apapa, Shomolu, Agege, Ikeja, Bariga, Ajegunle, Ikotun, Isolo, Oshodi, Ogudu mile 2, Lekki – Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Senior Executives on Progress and Issues
- Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success
- Set standards and objectives for different stores and departments
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it
- Assist upper management in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency
- Lead a team of store managers towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals
- Undertake sound financial management to ensure stores are profitable and stay within budget
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as area manager, store manager,assistant manageror similar managerial role
- Knowledge of performance evaluation metrics and principles
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong business acumen with a strategic orientation
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Sound understanding of optimization of store operations and standards for success
- Working knowledge of ERPsoftware
N150,000 – N300,000 salary monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.