VPD Money is one of Nigeria’s leading digital banking platform, that provides its users’ lifestyle financial services unifying wallet and digital banking experience in order to bridge the gap between Africa and the global e-commerce market. Enabling connectivity that drives performance powered by individuals, African – International SMEs, and the diaspora community seeking to trade or complete transactions in / with Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
Location: Eti-Osa, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- The Android Developer is required to produce and implement functional native or hybrid Android applications.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- You are also required to have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies. Your primary goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Must have 3-5 years work experience
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Functional experience with Java / Kotlin, React Native or Flutter
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email