Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Master Data – Finance
Job Identification: 1324
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Enterprise Master Data
- Develop tools, models, templates and processes to assist in reconciliation of data across ERP modules to prevent Financial loss to the organization
- Supports the implementation of governance and business processes to ensure data integrity, data standardization, data quality, and change management of data across multiple process areas and systems.
- Facilitate prompt query resolution for tickets raised in respect of new master data requests on Oracle Cloud ERP platform.
- Liaise with multiple Stakeholders such as Central MDM & Oracle Support Team, functional business owners to ensure creation and maintenance of configuration data in Finance stream ensuring that information supplied is complete and accurate
- Identify and mine the data requirements to support ERP benefit realization initiatives in conjunction with process leads
- Identify and extract data requirements for systems usage in support of shared platform cost by the Group.
- Define and document OPCO’s needs in assigned functional domain of Oracle ERP Cloud such as Chart of Accounts, Segment Value Security, Intercompany Transaction attributes, Customers and Suppliers grouping etc.
- Understanding all data flows across Finance ERP Cloud solutions
- Develop configuration specification for ERP data requirements
- Perform end-to-end testing and data reconciliation of all data
- Identify all data requirements needed for the successful implementation of new modules to support the Finance functions
- Validation of master data requests to ensure that they are appropriate and meet MTNN and Group policies
- Administer approved master data change requests and ensure all requests are completed within Agreed Service Levels
- Ensure quality of the master data and data conventions are updated
- Adhere to MDM practices, polices as defined by Enterprise Master Data Manager
- Support the Enterprise Master Data Manager in identifying improvement areas for enhancing the MDM processes
- Liaise with the Group MDM to load approved bulk data onto Oracle Cloud ERP platform
- Maintenance of data templates to be used for ongoing data upload activities into the production system
- Support the Enterprise Master Data Manager in the delivery of new initiatives arising from Demand management, quarterly releases pertaining to revision/cleansing/enhancement etc. of master data
- Continuous review of transactional data captured by local functional users and other data stewards using Enterprise Data Quality tools to ensure adherence to data quality standards and proactively identify potential cross functional data issues and proffer resolution.
- Build knowledge base in assigned OTBI subject areas and assist the business in extraction of useful report to aid decision making
- Identify relevant Oracle business events to Nigeria ERP Deployment and manage configuration data and rules such as CoA mapping, SLA rules etc to aid smooth business operation and reconciliation.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Accounting / Finance or other Numerate disciplines
- Experience in participating in analysis sessions with the user community to capture, define MDM requirements clearly, completely and correctly
- Ability to develop and implement data governance and standards
- Knowledge of Automation tools such as Alteryx, Blue Prism, UI Automation or UiPath will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Data Science/Analytics, SQL, ORACLE or Other Query Languages will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Proven track record of ERP project delivery, especially as Data Analyst
- Proven knowledge of business/functional skills
- Strong hands-on experience with ERP Data conversion projects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th May, 2022 at 23:59