Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Alumni Relations Officer
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Create engaging content for communication with Alumni and Other Publics
- Manage relationship and activities of an assigned Alumni class(es), Affinity group(s) & Zone
- Assist in Data collation & management
- Manage the production of financial membership cards and dissemination to Alumni
- Create Content & increase engagement in Alumni online community
- Website & Social Media Content Creation & Management
- Assist in sourcing & collating information, adverts & articles for Footprints Magazine
- Help Desk Management
- Create/Source for content for Weekly Newsletter and disseminate
- Implement strategy and programmes on alumni participation
Key Performance Indicators
- Timeliness in organizing
- Timeliness in passing information to all members.
- Level of customer satisfaction & organizing activities and its success.
- Effectiveness in alumni engagement
- The success rate of converting alumni to financial membership.
- Feedback from customers.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Minimum of four (4) years of working experience preferably in a think-tank, consulting/advisory firm. Experience in content creation /design would be an added advantage.
- General management/ administrative skills
- Proficiency in use of computers
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship Management.
- Data gathering
- Networking skills
- Result Oriented
- Attention to details
- Planning & organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title (compulsory) as the subject of the email.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted
- LBS offers equal employment opportunity.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.