Agency Manager at Critical Rescue International
Critical Rescue International (CRI) is Nigeria's first national advanced medical paramedic company. We are in business to manage medical emergencies wherever and whenever they occur in our area of operation. On hand to deliver our innovative services is a team of uniquely qualified international and local medial personnel. We operate a fleet of ambulances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agency Manager
- Develop and implement sales strategies to boost sales and increase the agent Pool
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of agents to promote and sell effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with agents.
- Provide regular reports to the Head of Sales, detailing the sales performance of the agents and the progress of the sales strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry developments, trends, and best practices in sales.
- Able to create and implement reward and recognition schemes for agents.
- Monitor the sales performance of the agents under their supervision and provide feedback and training to improve their sales performance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in the sales process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in sales, marketing, or business development, preferably in the health insurance industry.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to analyze sales data and provide insights to improve sales performance.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements in the sales process.
- Experience in Agency Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Agency Manager at Critical Rescue International
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.