GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advanced Field Engineer
Ref No: R3604049
Level: Early Career
- You will perform on time and accurate Preventative Maintenance, all types of installation and maintenance services (preventive and remedial) of Diagnostic Medical Imaging Equipment; Radiography (X-rays) Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Computed tomography (CT) Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound and Nuclear medicine and LCS modalities.
- You will manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering, impact quality of own work and the work of others on the team.
- You’ll execute standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines and will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
- Complete on-time and accurate Preventative Maintenance, FMIs and/or ISIs.
- Medical equipment installation.
- Carry out troubleshooting and service repair needs on designated equipment.
- Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve as the interface between customer and GE, ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Partner with the customer and recommend value-added services that will help the customer run their business more efficiently.
- Effectively engage commercial counterparts, identify potential sales leads, participate in sales opportunities such as contract renewals, and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately become a perceived partner in their business.
- Keep up to date with competitor information and market trends.
- Answer service calls independently without assistance within one year of employment.
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner, ordering repair parts, and managing cycle times.
- Utilize the GE Healthcare escalation process, as needed, and work closely with region and national support to define and implement corrective action plans to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Serve as a member of the account community for key accounts.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to assigned loads, unassisted and frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit and stand for long periods of time. Candidate must also be able to reach at, above and below shoulder level, flex/extend neck and have good hand and finger dexterity. Specific vision abilities required by this job may include color, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- 5 or more years of experience servicing Healthcare equipment – X-Ray, Magnetic Resonance (MR), Life Care Solutions (LCS), Computed Tomography (CT), Mammography, Nuclear Medicine
- Experience with Web applications as well as Microsoft suite of products.
- Be able to comply with all customer access policies.
- Willingness to be available “”after hours””, or work a rotating On-Call schedule, including weekends, for critical issues and coverage, as necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply