The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Technician
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Duration: 6 months renewable
Recruitment Type: STS- National (6-months renewable contract)
- Perform secretarial duties including typing correspondence, reports, and memoranda.
- Maintain diaries and arrange appointments.
- Assist in the compilation and review of monthly reports.
- Keep records of bio-gas and supervise the biogas plant attendants.
- Schedule meetings and draft minutes of meetings.
- Assist in the supervision of ongoing projects within and outside the institute.
- Keep track of projects and work repairs to be executed.
- Perform any other job-related task as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- National Diploma with a minimum of three (3) years of experience performing a similar or related role in a well-structured organization.
- The ideal candidate must:
- Have good record-keeping and communication skills.
- Have good knowledge of power points.
- Have the ability to prioritize work and use initiative.
- We offer a highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st June, 2022.
Important Information and Notice
- Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae saved with their names in Microsoft
- The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
- IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.