Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Oasis Outsourcing Limited commenced business in year 2009 as an outsourcing company with focus on sales staff, services and support staff. Over the past years, the company has built a record of excellent services with its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- ND, HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 1 year experience as a Customer Service Manager and Receptionists
- Good interpersonal skills and fluent in English
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma.
- Should be resident in Asaba/Onitsha.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
N85,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th March, 2022.