Administrative Secretary at Global Quest Human Resources Consults & Services
Global Quest Human Resources Consults & Services is a management Consultancy firm that provides excellent service to her numerous clients across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Location: Ijebu Ode, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Calculate dividends and create payment methods.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with prospective clients from various sources such as networking, cold calling, and referrals.
- Track insurance claims to ensure client and company satisfaction.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Create and implement marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or insurance companies.
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues.
- Distribute policy proceeds after a claim is submitted and approved.
- Recommend risk management strategies that fit clients’ personal risk profiles.
- Prepare and present detailed reports on the progress of initiatives to management.
- Complete administrative tasks including maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business or relevant field.
- Proficient in computers and statistical analysis software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in insurance sales or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the different types of insurance plans including vehicle, home, and business.
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For further enquiries, WhatsApp: 09029646497
Application Deadline 25th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Administrative Secretary at Global Quest Human Resources Consults & Services
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.