Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was incorporated in October 2017 from private financing in memory of Lady Helen Odeka, a devoted healthcare and social worker who dedicated over 50 years of her working life to the care of mothers and children in the western part of Nigeria. She trained as a teacher initially and was engaged in Christian charity work which exposed her to the plight of nursing mothers and babies. She left teaching and trained as a nurse and midwife. After gaining both qualifications she then embarked on a long meritorious service in the health sector of the western region of Nigeria. She progressed to become a sister and nursing administrator and educator. She advanced the training and quality of the nursing and midwifery service in her own way in the former Western Region and later Old Bendel State of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer (Lagos Office)
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) is seeking for a highly experienced and motivated Administrator to manage their Operational activities.
- Are you a Graduate of Business Management and Administration or related course and have a minimum of 6 Years’ experience in an Operational Role as an Office Manager and Administrator?
- Do you have the ability to manage and provide the necessary administrative skills to a fast-growing quality driven team building capacity and working for Orphans and Vulnerable Children?
- Do you have good communication skills, initiative and creative working ethos?
- Do you possess good management and team building skills?
Duties of the Post
- Promote and Manage all activities and initiative of Lady Helen Child Health Foundation
- Manage, record and file all office documents in the Lagos Office
- Create and implement initiatives on behalf of the Organization
- Manage and coordinate the administrative activities of the office
- Assist in developing and maintaining close collaboration with mass media, as well as with groups and organizations whose support is essential to the achievement of the Foundation’s Goals
- Update and maintain organisational lists/database.
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings and visits to media houses
- Lead on organizing the Foundation’s Seminars / Workshop
- Manage learning and development of interns and corpers in the foundation
- Develop contents for Lady Helen Child Health Foundation website
- Create and update a usable database of organizational contact list.
- Collate all relevant information on behalf of the CEO and managing partner
- Facilitate research, advocacy and training in the Lagos Office
- Liaise with press, stakeholders, Donor Agencies in facilitating fund raising for the foundation
- Organize and generate public interest on the activities of the Foundation
- Prepare and plan for both internal and external meetings
- Take on accessing of funding to support LHCHF Initiatives.
- Update and maintain organisational lists/database and address the needs of Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Carry out any other assignment as directed by the management through the office of the Managing Partner.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 6 years work experience.
N75,000 – N90,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The post holder is required to work closely with the Abuja office to mirror a similar governance structure. Therefore Joint Zoom/Skype operational meetings will be mandatory
Application Deadline 18th May, 2022.