Administrative Officer at Danco Investments Company Nigeria Limited
Danco Investments Company Nigeria Limited (Danco Petroleum) has mega retail outlets where unique services are rendered to motorists and other customers of petroleum products. Danco petroleum has also recorded countless awards for quality products and excellent service delivery; she has over 20 branded stations nationwide and still counting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for all employee-related matters, will provide administrative support and manage their queries.
- An ideal candidate should have previous experience as an office administrator or a similar administrative role.
- A working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools is a key criteria.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- General office management
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Coordination of office training, venue booking and supervising facility maintenance.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of an HND in Business Administration; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in working and reporting to Boards and Committees
- Excellent communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to analyze and diagnose problems, create short- and long-term solutions.
- One (1) plus year (s0 experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures and working knowledge of office equipment.
- Ability to use office management software like MS Office Suites (MS Excel and MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Tech Savvy
- Female Preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Administrative Officer at Danco Investments Company Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria