How to Apply
Ultimcred is a Fintech Company that offers financial services to users through applications on playstore.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
Requirement & Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or relative field with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solvingskills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Proven experience as administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
N300,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.