Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Cavine Ventures Limited is a firm of highly versatile & renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants, with a team of over thirty employees across Nigeria .
We have a comprehensive understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop Universal HR solutions, system, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / Management Trainee
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participate in creating and implementing training programs.
- Maintain training records like trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets.
- Book lectureroomsand ensure they’re properly set up.
- Resolve issues as they arise onsite.
- Submit reports on training activities and results.
- Recommend improvements or new programs.
- Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies.
- Prepare and disseminate material which includes instructional notes, feedback forms.
- Act as a point-of-contact for vendors and participants.
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid.
- B.Sc / BA in Business, Psychology or a relevant field.
- Proven experience as a graduate trainee, training Administrator, HR Assistant or similar role.
- Experience in project management (added advantage)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of office procedures and billing
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th March, 2022.