Hospital Assist Nigeria (HAN) is one of Nigeria’s leading pioneer healthcare management consultancy company incorporated in 2005. HAN is motivated by the inherent opportunities and challenges in developing a market that has good potential for continuous growth. Our goal is to make the difference wherever we are and whatever we are into.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Executive
Location: Anthony, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement the company’s administrative policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS)
- Design and maintain an organized filing system of all administrative documents and company data by ensuring all files and documents are properly coded for easy accessibility by respective personnel with authorized access.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for management personnel
- Maintain a call directory for all vendors and clients of the organization and ensure its updated when needed
- Maintain proper telephone etiquettes at all times and manage clients’ enquiries and complaints in a prompt and professional manner
- Prepare invoices for clients and ensure accuracy in figures and clients’ information
- Submit and reconcile expense reports incurred by the administrative department
- Assist the management team in preparation of scheduled reports for meetings and presentations
- Applicants should possess at least a B.Sc / HND in an applicable field.
- Previous Experience in an administrative or similar role within the healthcare sector will be a huge advantage.
- At least 2 years work experience in an administrative or similar role.
- Applicants residing in Surulere, Anthony village, Yaba or Maryland will be considered first based on proximity to the workplace.
Requisite Skill Set:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great planning and Organizational skills
- Self-confidence & presentation skills
- Great Team player
- Good time-management skill.
- Exceptionally Proactive
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 24th May, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.