Ibiyemie Charity Foundation is a duly incorporated nongovernmental and not for profit organization with Registration Number 163368 under Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC) to promote, support and sustain children education and advocate for peace and unity in rural communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Provides administrative support to assigned staffs and teams, including documentation and record keeping, maintaining calendars, meeting schedules, meeting logistics and note-taking, setting up and running webinars, making outreach arrangements, maintaining internal communications systems and listservs, and various other administrative tasks.
- Works closely with the Project Manager to implement various administrative needs for the Campaigns, including tracking and processing events expenses and reimbursements; reviewing and processing volunteer reimbursements and sensitization and outreach expenses, providing support for volunteers and guests; processing and tracking invoice payments.
- Assists with organization-wide problem solving. Identifies problems and helps to ensure they are resolved. Finds ways to streamline and improve departmental processes.
- Interfaces cooperatively and effectively with key trustees volunteers, political leaders, donors, vendors, partner organizations and other outside entities.
- Helps plan and coordinate special events and meetings. Will have the opportunity to visit different communities.
Experience, Skills, and Competencies
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and competencies:
- Two or more years of Administrative support experience: You have demonstrated success in administrative support, including managing schedules and organizing travel.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail: You are successful at managing competing priorities, and staying on track to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: You interact cooperatively and effectively with a wide range of constituents including staff, volunteers, and external partners. You communicate with equity and inclusion in mind, and work well with individuals across a diverse range of identities. You are comfortable using Google Suite and Microsoft Office tools.
- Reliable and dependable: You follow through on your commitments and responsibilities. Colleagues can depend on you to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Equity Analysis and Practice: You are aware of your group identities and how they have shaped your life and experiences at work. You have an analysis of how ethnicity and other forms of oppression in society impact relationships, systems and culture. You bring experience and skills for working effectively with colleagues across group identities and position/role.
- Problem solver: You use your resources to creatively solve problems, and you proactively ask for help. You take initiative to improve systems/processes in collaboration with your colleagues.
The strongest candidate will also demonstrate the following experience, skills, and competencies:
- Event planning experience. You have experience successfully planning and running virtual and in-person meetings and events.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent and updated CV with one recent passport Photo to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only selected applicants would be contacted for interview. Thank you and goodluck
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.