Admin Supervisor at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering-focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation, and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor and ensure the vehicle schedule plan is properly done and shared in a timely manner.
- Manage the drivers and make sure they clean their vehicles and complete the vehicle maintenance checklist on a daily basis.
- Ensure that vehicle documentation and insurance are kept up-to-date and renewed on time.
- Monitoring company vehicles’ maintenance, repairs and ensuring all necessary papers are obtained when due
- Handle first-level negotiations with facility maintenance vendors and ensure timely payment.
- Do periodical checks of the facility and repair equipment, machines, generators, water taps, pumping machines, air conditioners, etc. when necessary.
- Ensure that all facilities are well functioning, including office supplies, electricity, maintenance and repair, the internet, and other communications functions in the office.
- Inspect and maintain cleanliness throughout the facility by supervising the daily activities of the cleaners and ensuring they carry out their tasks.
- Responsible for monitoring the daily security, maintenance, and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization.
- Monitor the CCTV, vehicle and phone trackers, premises security, and access control.
- Managing all company documents and controls
- Ensure all documents are properly filed.
- Maintain records, including inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, and maintenance.
- Registration and renewal of all statutory documents and license such as tax returns, tax clearance
- CERPAC registration and renewal
- Knowledge of the filing of an expatriate return
- Relationship with government agencies
- Manage the ticketing and travel requirements of staff.
- Provide administrative support for the day-to-day running of the organization.
- Manage the admin team to achieve operational objectives.
- Provide guidance and support to the admin team so they can perform their duties effectively.
- Plan, organize, and direct the work of subordinates, ensuring that all assigned tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- B.Sc, or HND in Business Administration, or other related courses
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years of hands-on experience in the role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Admin Supervisor at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria