Leaps and Bounds Partners was incorporated in 2007 as a Limited Liability Company in Nigeria. As a firm, we are set-up to provide exceptional consulting solutions in the areas of Human Capital Development, Business Advisory and Research.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Track and ensure all office appliance are utilized properly.
- Provide weekly update report to the head HR
- Manage all Utilities and Imprest (Water, Light, Cleaning, Logistics and Machines).
- Manage the Imprest Account.
- Ensure all costs are realistic and most prudent.
- Ensure the organization’s assets and materials conform to quality standards and other specified standards.
- Obtain approval (on policy and procedures) to ensure adequate insurance cover for the organization’s properties to minimize disruption of organization’s activities due to loss and also follow up to recover claims.
- Ensure optimal allocation / management of physical assets organization-wide (no wastage or excesses).
- Manage the procurement of assets and materials at the right quantity, quality and minimal cost.
- Optimally manage the third party vendor services relationship.
- Payment of Utility Bills, Tax Remittances.
- Play support role to other Departments when required.
- Perform other functions from time to time as instructed by supervisor/Managing Partner.
- Ensure the organization’s procurement and facilities management policy and procedures delivers the organizations corporate and efficiency goals.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Ensure office environment are properly cleaned and maintained by utility staff.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.