Goteh Construction was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery. Consistent safe delivery of complex projects has guaranteed our continuous success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Human Resources Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Level: Entry Level
- The role is responsible for the general administrative activities of the organisation as well as providing HR support.
- Operate and manage multi-line telephones and route incoming phone calls.
- Draft internal memorandum, letters and other documents as required.
- Assist in recruitment of exempt and non-exempt staff and temporary employees.
- Assist in the preparation of Admin & HR budget.
- Assist in Administering HMO for staff
- Assist in the implementation and administration of company’s HR policy /standard
- Assist in the management of the office facility to ensure good working condition for staff.
- Maintain records; organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Oversee the ordering of stationery and maintain office supplies and replenish inventory.
- Organize and attend meetings, take minutes and keep notes.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date and also ensure protection of files and records.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Human Resource Management.
- A professional approach which generates credibility and confidence in others.
- Ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Great team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificates in one (1) email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified
Application Deadline 7th September, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.