Education as a Vaccine is a non-governmental youth-focused organization that works in partnership with children and young people to advance their rights to health and protection from all forms of violence by strengthening their capacities providing direct services, and influencing policies for improved quality of life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Admin Assistant (Intern)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- Assist, and execute successful sourcing strategies for supplies, goods and services in line with procurement policy
- Prepare purchase orders in consultations with various team members
- Negotiate with external suppliers and contractors to secure advantageous terms in a transparent manner
- Coordinate bid comparison committee
- Prepare contracts and agreements in line with organizational policy and government guidelines.
- Foresee unexpected events through proper analysis and control measures
- Propose updates and reviews to procurement policy accordingly
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement
- Take and update inventory and asset register
- Prepare and raise payment request
- Manage and identify office repairs and maintenance
- Identify quality suppliers and initiate relationships with these suppliers and contractors.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Management Accounting, Economics, or related academic fields.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, office workspace etc
- Fluency in English.
- Good oral and writing communication skills.
- Minimum of one year NGO working experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2021.