Admin and Operations Intern at Girls Education Mission International
Girls Education Mission International is a multi global award winning organization with best practice in education and empowerment of girls and young women. We are committed to developing and delivering solution to world most difficult challenges through girls education and women empowerment. Out of personal experience and background as an African woman, Keturah Shammah founded Girls Education Mission International in 2007, as part of her effort to more attention to barriers that hold girls back and champion every girls’ rights to free, safe and quality education, health, technology and economic power. Together with Board of Trustees, staff and volunteers, Girls Education Mission International is committed to making a world where girls can be equipped and reach full human potentials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Operations Intern
Location: Jos, Plateau
- Are you passionate about Education, Technology and Entrepreneurship and want to lead a change in your area of expertise to create lasting, positive impact in the lives of girls and young women?
- Do you think you fit into Admin and Operations role and can work physically or virtually with a growing organization to solve social issues?
- Are you willing to begin work as an intern for up to 3 months?
- Interested persons must be resident in Jos, Plateau, Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- If you answered Yes to those questions above, Kindly fill the form above.
- This form above will stop receiving submissions as soon as credible number of submissions are received.
- Interested persons must be resident in Jos, Plateau, Nigeria
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Admin and Operations Intern at Girls Education Mission International
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.