Admin / Accountant at Bluesky Media Promotions Nigeria Limited
Bluesky Media Promotions is a 360 degree Media Agency with a global approach to business that specializes in bridging the gap and connecting the dots between our clients and their target audience; we ensure brand connectivity with their specified audience in the most effective way possible by generating tailor-made solutions to sustain their growth in the competitive market place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dynamic admin/accountant to manage our company’s financial processes.
- Your duties will include documenting invoices, running payroll, and managing the flow of petty cash.
- You will also be required to update accounting databases and report any financial discrepancies to management.
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Adhering to best practices in accounting, as outlined by industry experts and espoused by the company.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service agreements and payment options.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar fields.
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to collaborate with coworkers, clients, and suppliers.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office, Sage, Outlook, etc.
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and tax filing.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Admin / Accountant at Bluesky Media Promotions Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.