Out There Media is an international leader in Mobile Advertising and Data Technology. We are working with the world’s leading mobile operators such as MTN, Vodacom, Telenor Group, Starhub, Smart, Axiata Group, Zain, etc as well as Fortune 500 brands such as Unilever, P&G, Nestle, L’Oreal, Coca Cola, PepsiCo, Friesland Campina etc. and their agencies such as Mindshare, Mediacom, MEC, Maxus, Starcom, OMD, Havas among others. For our clients we design, manage, and execute mobile advertising campaigns that reach the right audience in a perfectly targeted, effective and engaging way directly on their mobile phones. We do so via our own technology platform Mobucks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below below:
Job Title: Ad Operations Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- We are strengthening our team in Nigeria and are therefore looking for a skilled and highly motivated individual to join our Ad Operations team.
- Based in Lagos and reporting to the Senior Project Manager & Delivery Lead, you will be working closely with our global Ad Operations team to create best-in-class experiences for our clients by planning, executing, and optimizing mobile advertising campaigns in the African markets.
- This is a high-impact, revenue and process-driven role that requires international coordination and communication with advertising clients, stakeholders, and other internal departments, such as account managers, QA, dev team, etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of mobile advertising campaigns, ensuring campaigns are run with precision and efficiency.
- Uphold and improve upon industry best practices and guidelines to produce ground-breaking and cost-efficient mobile campaigns.
- Actively recommend campaign optimization strategies.
- Boost marketing efforts by producing case studies of exemplary campaigns.
- Support sales teams in proposing mobile advertising campaign strategies that can meet and exceed client goals.
- Collaborate with technical teams in improving product design by communicating client expectations, campaign management needs and industry realities.
- Prepare weekly campaign overview and pipeline reports.
- Manage campaign approval and creative delivery processes between clients, operator partners, internal creative and technical teams.
- Analyze campaign results in-depth and translate findings into results for clients and stakeholders, managing communications and client expectations effectively
- Assist in creative copyediting.
- Assist in identifying new business opportunities.
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media, Online, Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields.
- Proven experience working in and knowledge of mobile/digital marketing and advertising environments, or in/with telecommunications.
- Experience working in Programmatic, RTB, DSP, SSP, DMP is a plus.
- Good knowledge of tools such as Jira, Asana, and experience with agile and scrum management will be considered a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- 4+ years working experience in advertising, within account servicing. Background in mobile or digital media is a must.
- Experience in Ad Ops Management, and/or Technical Management is a plus
- Proven relationship-building skills, with high client and quality focus. Ability to meet client needs and solve problems creatively.
- Comfortable to work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel (e.g. Ghana, Uganda and in company’s office locations) subject to Covid-related travel regulations.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to undertake multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Sharp eye with keen attention to detail.
- Strong interest in new media, communications, marketing/advertising, innovations and technology.
- An attractive remuneration package
- To become part of a stimulating, international team
- Work and get involved with cutting edge technologies
- Personal growth and career opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply