Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a fast-growing restaurant chain operating in the city of Lagos and we are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to join our vibrant team in the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of transactions to the accounting system.
- Raising of LPOs to vendors based on approved requisitions from the central store.
- Responsible for processing accounts payable by ensuring payments owed to vendors are uploaded to the payment portal as and when due.
- Ensure that payments are made to vendors in line with the agreed credit terms and company’s policy.
- Maintaining a proper filing system to ensure the storage and safe-guarding of accounting records and information.
- Accurate and timely posting of transactions into the accounting system (vendors payments, supplier invoices, and payments).
- Assist account manager in providing external auditors with financial information required for annual audit.
- Ensure the timely reimbursement of petty cash to the outlets, in line with company policy as and when due.
- Verification and reconciliation of sales (cash, card and bank transfers) into the company’s accounts.
- Carry out weekly bank reconciliation for company accounts.
- Remittance of tax liabilities (PAYE, VAT, WHT, Consumption, etc) to respective tax authorities as and when due.
- Provide assistance to the audit & compliance dept with stock count as and when required.
- Updating of the fixed asset register as and when required.
- Responsible for POS settlement reconciliations
- Investigating and responding to all POS charge-back claims in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet items such as stocks, debtors, creditors and long term liabilities.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Possess a B.Sc or HND Degree certificate or equivalent in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience in the use of Peachtree or similar accounting software.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Experience in the hospitality industry or similar environment is desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th November, 2021.