Royal Power & Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like; Solar grid, Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Executive
- Preparing customer invoices.
- Inventory checking (physical stock taking) and reconciling
- Bank Reconciliation within 5 working days from close of month. Get bank statements from banks / account officer.
- Payment of Paye taxes and pension, entries for monthly loan deductions.
- Preparation of wht credit notes collection and follow up for collection.
- Preparation of receivables (customer) statement and reconciliation.
- Local vendors payment, issue of LPO, booking of vendors invoices in the same month of revenue.
- Passing of monthly pre-paid entries and accruals entries.
- Preparation of bank payment vouchers and entering them in accounting software.
- Checking expenses of local engineers against their IOU settlement and making online payments
- Analyzing of expenses for budget.
- Preparation of daily report as per the format.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash flow as per the format.
- Monitoring of expenses as per budgets.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree with 4 – 7 years work experience.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 3rd November, 2021.