Accounts Assistant at Hilary Sean Services Limited
Hilary Sean Services is an Accounting and tax practice firm based in the UK, we are one of the leading accounting firms in Boson, UK and offer general accounting and tax services. We provide services to a wide range of clients in different sectors and due to a recent expansion, are looking for accounts assistants to join our firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract length: Permanent
Office Location: 4 days a week in the Victoria Island office, Lagos, Nigeria
Full-time hours: 40 hours per week
- Hilary Sean Services Limited is currently looking for an Accounts assistant for our accountancy practice. This role is ideal for anyone looking to have training and mentorship from a qualified accountant in a growing accounting and tax firm based in the UK.
- Bookkeeping duties -proactively be on top of a portfolio of clients and ensure all relevant accounting information is processed on a regular basis into their ledgers
- Credit control management for a wide range of clients
- Producing monthly management reporting -understand the varying requirements and timescales for a range of clients in producing monthly management accounts.
- As part of the bookkeeping and monthly reporting processes be able to fully reconcile balance sheet accounts including bank, accounts receivable/payable, fixed assets, payroll taxes, and intercompany balances.
- Preparing final accounts from client's records to be reviewed by
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly payroll processing
- Other general duties required by the firm
- Accounting Degree or part qualified AAT, CIMA, ICAN or ACCA is preferred but not compulsory.
- Good communicator
- Good IT skills (ideally Cloud/outlook/Excel/word)
- Keen to learn and have a bit of knowledge on cloud accounting systems such as QuickBooks and Xero accounting software.
- Strong understanding of double-entry bookkeeping
- Great interpersonal skills
- Very organised and able to work with limited supervision.
- Salary of N900,000 per annum.
- There is an allowance to work remotely at least once a week.
- Generous annual leave
- Continued development including on the job experience, webinars and in house training programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Accounts Assistant at Hilary Sean Services Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.