Sendvoy, a new and fast growing logistics company located in Abuja, Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years of experience to be part of a team.
- The Accountant will be responsible for implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly financial reports, controlling the master data of the general ledger and ensuring compliance with the state and federal revenue service.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts for management and regulators.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Provide a system for management of cost reports.
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensure that financial reports comply with current accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
- Ensure that account payables are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Maintain the chart of accounts and manage for accuracy
- Management of tax- VAT, WHT, PAYE.
- Provide regulatory reports to compliance
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Publish complete and timely financial statements to company executives, shareholders, and the board.
- Recommend benchmarks for the measurement of company financial performance goals.
- Responsible for the filing of quarterly and annual reports with regulatory bodies
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Support accounting operations of the company and its subsidiaries
- Must possess a B.Sc / HND in Accounting or a related discipline.
- 3 to 4 years experience within logistics.
- Highly knowledgeable in the broad spectrum of accountancy and accounting practices.
- Must be certified and accredited with the relevant association and governing bodies.
- Knowledge of the industry is important.
- A stable working track record
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
N100,000 – N150,000 salary monthly (depending on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.