Matrix Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate firm duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and regulated by the Special Control Unit for Money Laundering. Driven by passion for excellence, with a team of experienced real estate professionals, we are determined to make the acquisition of homes/land affordable to Nigerians while diligently working in the best interest of our customers. Over the years, we have been able to reduce housing deficit in Nigeria through our flexible and seamless property development scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Budget and budgetary control.
- Ensure daily posting of all necessary ledgers of account accordingly.
- Invoice preparation and receipts generation.
- Payroll account and PAYE
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of accounting information system (AIS) to strengthen efficiency and improve performance.
- Managing office cash and updating transfer payments with supporting documents
- Preparation of weekly, monthly financial reports to line manager.
- Preparation of weekly sales commission for marketers and sales consultants.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- Minimum of one year experience
- Females candidates preferably.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using their Phone Number and Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview
Application Deadline 17th September, 2021.