Innokas Nigeria Limited (INL) is a limited Liability Company Established in 2010 with its subsidiary company Absolute Choice Excellent Solutions Ltd, are foremost leading and major stakeholder in the importation of FMCG and general supplier of Goods and service across the nation. However, as a major stakeholder in the Nigeria business with the Vision (to be the most preferred choice and trusted company that creates values, provides and distribute quality, safe and hygiene product and service to our esteem customer), our outstanding performance and achievement over the years are attributed to the hard work and dedication of our competent and qualified team/personnel and staff having the right and highly professional background, vision and innovative skill and commitment to handle the state of art technologies and infrastructure which we boost of in term Management, Storage facilities, and world-class Logistic.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment type: Full Time
- Receive payment by cash, check, debit cards.
- Issue cash receipts, invoices, refunds, or changes due to customers.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services, or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Provide full accounting support to Finance Department.
- Sort, count, wrap, and bank all cash received.
- Process product returns and exchanges.
- Ensure that all stock brought to the outlet’s store is properly captured into the system and cash journal.
- Ensure correct product purchase prices are keyed in and change in same affected when advised by the finance department.
- Ensure all stock paid for are properly captured in the system and shipped alike.
- Ensure all stock paid for but unpicked products are captured in backorder.
- Ensure all source documents required by the Finance department are sent in on a daily basis.
- Balancing the daily account at the end of each day.
- Establish or identify prices of goods so as to double-check the cost of the same as documented on the sales quote for customers.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile this with total sales.
- ICAN / HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy is required only (from a reputable Institution)Knowledge on Sage Peachtree and XPS is an Advantage.
- Applicant must be a qualified experienced Accountant
- Ability to write and type fast with Excellent Handwriting
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Numerical Skill (The interested candidates MUST have flair for figures and calculations)
- Reconciliation skill
- Cash handling and balancing skills
- Attention to Details
- Stress tolerance
- Must possess the strong analytical and numerical skill
- Strong administrative and organizational skill
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience with Accounting Software Packages is an advantage.
Salary is very attractive with other benefits based on Organizational structure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and CV to: [email protected] using “Application for the position of an ACCOUNTANT” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.