Accountant at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Requisition Number: 171135
Location: Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Under general supervision, assists in the development of the company’s business systems, processes, and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned. Demonstrates understanding of organizational structure and core businesses of the company and industry.
- Prepares, analyzes and distributes financial results including variance explanations.
- Interacts and communicates with other departments and business units to resolve financial related issues.
- Coordinates financial report preparation and business analysis.
- Performs, researches, and resolves activities involving complex accounting reports with associated accounting analysis and related internal controls.
- May prepare and post or review journal vouchers for accounting transactions.
- Reviews and monitors financial transactions for accuracy and timeliness.
- Requires completion of an Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Business, or other related field and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in accounting related roles.
- Demonstrates knowledge in aspects of general accounting, internal controls and risk mitigation, company policy, financial analysis and statutory reporting, forecasting, and financial applications of varying complexity, as well as advanced levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
- This is a developmental role for learning basic supervisory skills/experience.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country-specific accounting principles required.
- Demonstrates project management skills and knowledge of financial performance metrics such as CVA/NOVA.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Accountant at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria